




































I can't believe Summer Break is more than half way through!! We have definitely kept ourselves busy! We were actually all pretty sick the first 2 weeks of break, but that didn't stop us from still having lots of fun. We have gone to the Columbus Zoo at least 3 times, and have seen every exhibit there now! Our favorite thing was the Animal Show they have. The kids LOVED it. Malachi literally started crying at the end, and was like, "Why did it have to endd?!!" They had cats doing tricks, like chasing a mouse around the stage, a dalmatian jump roped, a kangaroo hopped around, and birds were flying all over the place. The show was so cute and funny. We also have spent a lot of time at parks- we've been to Wegerzyn Gardens with friends, Splash Pads galore, and tried out the big slide at Shoup Park. We played putt putt golf and batting cages at Young's Dairy. Malachi and Lilia had a blast. There is a big slide there that they went down like 30 times at least. We also had a fun day at the Air Force Museum! We have had lots of play dates, and time with friends and family. We've gone to three different pools so far- and I'm thinking Tipp City Pool is my favorite so far. The kids really like it there. I want to still try out Springfield's pool and Kettering's Pool. Nate and I have had some fun dates together! One was PAINTBALLING! Crazy I know. I was seriously scared, but it was actually fun and not as painful as I thought it was going to be. LOL! I told Nate I would do it again for sure. ;-) We also did a fun country bike ride together and rode to Greenville Falls! They are so pretty. We celebrated the 4th of July and got to see one of the LONGEST firework shows I've seen in my life in Huber Heights. We had great seats at the park and the kids enjoyed it, except for Scarlett. It was a little too loud for her liking. The kiddos have been in swimming lessons over the last week and a half, and Malachi learned how to swim by himself! YAY!! He was soooo happy and kept wanting me to watch him swim without his noodle. :-) Scarlett is a little fish in the water too- she loves to paddle around and kick little feet. Sooo adorable. Scarlett still isn't talking a whole lot, but she loves to make animal noises. Also- my sissy Amelia had her baby Polly in June! We all love her to pieces! Life is good, my pregnancy is going better- I was feeling pretty nauseous for the first bit, but I'm starting to get better. I'll be 14 weeks this friday. That means- On to my 2nd trimester! We still want to do a little family vacation somewhere this summer- either to lake erie or lake huron. We haven't decided which. I just want to be by a beach with soft sand! :-) I also would like to take the kiddos to kings island again! Love that place! Well, time to enjoy the rest of summer break!
2 comments:
You have had a fun filled summer for sure! I loved all the pictures! I can't believe how big Scarlett looks compared to the baby! We will have to have another playdate after we get back from Oregon!
Thank you!! A play date would be great!!! Have fun in Oregon!! :-)
Post a Comment