When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer Vacation to St. Joseph Mi!















The top of the Sagutak Sand dunes!!!



Catching up from the last two months!! We had a super fun very last minute family vacay up to St. Joseph Mi! We spent a lot of time playing at the beautiful beaches and also went to a little amusement park and went on a crazy fun sand dune ride!! It was a blast! We made many fun memories- Scarlett just loved the sand and Lilia and Malachi loved playing in the water. It was the most beautiful weather and we were grateful to have a little quiet time as a family together! :-) I was about 15 weeks pregnant here in these pics- and I still had some not so fun pregnancy nausea goin' on- but I still was able to enjoy myself for the most part. :-)

No comments: