When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Let the summer fun begin!!!

Scarlett turned 3 months old this month!! woohoo!
Painting rocks at a festival up at a metro park in covington

Malachi staring down a pretty birdie
Lilia and Malachi's first time canoeing!!!
Lilia turned 6!!!! Wow!! She is my big girl!
birthday fun with cousins, aunt, and grandpa!
BFF cousin Eva!
Memorial Day was spent at Scene 75 with friends
black light miniature golf- didn't actually golf- just let the kids run around it like crazy cute animals! :-)
Grandma time!!
Lilia graduates from kindergarten!
Lilia, Layla, and Bri
Celebrated our 7 year anniversary at the park- playing with our kiddos! So blessed to have Nathan in my life for eternity! 
First trip of the summer! Went to cosi with my sister. Kids loved it! This is them on the rocket ride for a dime. :-)
Add caption

Nathan had a conference for his job in Columbus- and we were able to stop by and visit with him for a little bit at his cool booth. The kids were sure excited to see daddy!
Visiting another pretty nature center with my sissy and her kiddos.
Pool time!!!

Scarlett's first day at the pool
Happy Father's Day to my sweet heart!
Father's Day picnic! Scarlett gazing at her sweet Grandpa! She sure loves Papaw !
Scarlett I LOVE YOU
Family trip to the caverns

The visited the little Ohio Castle!
Lilia had some fun at one of her good friend's birthday POOL Party!





She is growing like a... Flower! She is definitely one of my most petite kiddos- but she still has plenty of chunk. :-)

So- the pictures summarize the last 2 months pretty well! Busy, fun, exhausting, and memorable! We celebrated Lilia's 6thbirthday, My 7 year anniversary, Memorial Day fun at scene 75- kids jumped around and went bowling, Lilia graduating from Kindergarten, went on a mini-trip to columbus to see Cosi for Nathan's conference, had fun pool time, and went to see the Ohio Caverns! I just want to make the most of our summer I guess, because we only have 2 months left before Lilia starts school again.

Funny things that have been said/happened. Lilia told me the other day that if she could be any animal in the world, she would be a cheetah because she LOVES to eat MEAT! LOL. Also- Malachi was crying the other day, and as he was sobbing he said, "Mommy! My eyes are SAD!" Scarlett loves to growl and communicates mostly in that way- grunts and growls. She also laughs like crazy when the kids are jumping on the bed next to her. Probably not the safest thing to do, but she loves it! Also I am constantly having "I LOVE LUCY" like episodes in my kitchen. The other day I was trying to make dinner. I was making veggies meatloaf- and I was trying to blend up like 4 different veggies in my blender. While I was doing that, I had something cooking in my pressure cooker. Then, scarlett was crying so I ran upstairs to change her diaper. While that was happening, I forgot about the pressure cooker, and we heard this load SIZZLING noise, like something was about to explode. The kids got scared and were like "MOM! What is that noise?" I was like, "OH NO!" That is the pressure cooker about to explode probably! I ran downstairs and grabbed it off the burner. Then, I didn't realize that Malachi was helping me blend up the veggies, and green mush was splashed all over the counters. It was pretty crazy hectic to say the least! HAHA. I am so bad in the kitchen. Maybe someday I will get better at this "Stay at home mom" stuff.

Now, time to go play with the kiddos! I feel like I can never have time to teach them what they need to learn! But, at least I kind of documented the last 2 months of my life... in a nutshell!!


2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I love seeing all the pictures! Scarlett is growing up so fast. :D

Katrina said...

Thanks Jill!! :-)