| Scarlett June was blessed 4-21-13, and it was a beautiful, sunny day and we couldn't be happier! |
| Scarlett's first day out to a park! She slept the whole time!! |
| My little Easter bunnies! Happy Easter!! :-) |
| Easter dinner with the grandparents and Aunt! |
| BFF sisters! |
| Easter Day |
| Malachi loving Scarlett! |
| Waiting for Elder Larson- MY ONLY BRO- to get home from his mission!! SLC spanish speaking mission will miss him! |
| Nate with mom and dad- he had such a glow around him! |
| Nieces and Nephews excited to see uncle- although only half could remember him!! haha He has already become their new favorite uncle though. |
| Manly men! All RM's other than my dad who was a convert! Missions- Alaska, Utah, Texas, and Findland. |
| Last time seeing him as Elder Larson! |
| Playing outside in the April Rainshower! and.... GETTING SUPER MUDDY. haha. |
| One month old here!! |
| The whole family except for Natalie, Russ, and Helene! All here for Scarlett's blessing! |
| HAHA- loved this pose and her funny face |
LOTS of pictures, lots of memories! The past month was SUPER fun filled! Easter fun, snowstorms, beautiful weather, RAINY weather, playing at parks, visiting with family, my brother coming home from his mission, and Scarlett getting blessed! Scarlett is now 6 weeks old- as of tomorrow! I can't believe it has been that long. She is such a sweet heart. She started smiling for REAL around 3 weeks old- and I never seem to be able to catch it on camera. I only catch her angry face on camera. haha. Ohhh well. She is GREAT sleeper- at night that is. She sleeps at least 5-7 hours without waking up EVERY night! It has been WONDERFUL! She seems to me to be a pretty serious little soul so far though. It has been great to see my bro again and hear about how his mission was! I am excited for all that lies ahead for him! College, jobs, dating, and eventually marriage!! :-) My family all came to my house for Scarlett's blessing and it was sooo fun to visit with them all. I feel so blessed! Scarlett's blessing was so sweet, and what really stuck out to me was that she was blessed to know how much her parents love her and how much her Heavenly Father loves her! She was also blessed to know the important of prayer and scripture study, and to someday be married in the temple to a worthy priesthood holder. I'm soooo grateful for all that God has blessed me with. Lilia was student of the month this month. And she is a reading machine! She can basically read just about anything now. Malachi and Lilia are both in swimming lessons, and are having so much fun. I love seeing them learn new things. Lilia dived off the diving board for her first time, and Malachi swam in the water (with a floaty) all by himself for the first time! Lilia is also starting to learn the piano. We have a lot more adventures that await us I'm sure. I'm now learning what it means to be a family of 5!! Pure craziness! haha. J/k. I just feel like I''m living in a zoo sometimes. But, I've always loved going to zoos. So, I guess that should be a good thing. I'm running now- and ran 4.2 miles today! I felt GREAT! It makes me reallllllllllllllllly happy to RUN. Now- time to plan out what we are all going to do this summer- and when/what my next race will be! Remember- GOD loves you and with His strength, ALL THINGS are Possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment