When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 ROCKS!

First blog post for 2013! Happy New Year!! We had an.... Adventurous holiday month. We were all horribly sick with the flu for 2 weeks during Christmas. Luckily Nathan had the flu shot- so he never got sick! I think I cried every day for like a week until I started feeling better- I felt THAT horrible. But, we still enjoyed our christmas and Lilia exclaimed after opening all her presents "Being a kid is THE BESSST!" So cute! We went to the cincinnati children's museum after Christmas, and the kids had fun in their inside VERY realistic cavern! It has little streams and waterfalls and all! So fun. Then, we had our family Christmas with my side- and we all went out to a very unique restaurant, but the food was good and visiting with family was so great. We also got the kids all geared up and took them sledding at Carriage Hill Metropark! They have an AWESOME sledding hill. The kids loved it! We could have sledded allll day, if it wasn't for it being FREEZING cold. lol. We also made plenty of Sno cream with the kids and made lots of fires in our fireplace. Nate and I had a super fun date for New Year's to a friend's party. We played lots of funny games, and stayed up WAY too late... I love dating my hubby! :-) Anyways- now Lilia is back in school, and I am almost 32 weeks preggo. I just CAN'T wait to have this baby! I have had some sciatic nerve pain for 16 weeks now on and off- and it has not been very enjoyable. But, only 8 weeks left- I can doo this. I just really want to hold this little baby girl in my arms and kiss her little cheeks. I can't WAIT! I love my family- my hubby, my kids, my siblings, my parents, my friends, and the Lord! I truly feel so grateful for the great blessings that the year 2012 has brought into my life. May 2013 bring even more wonderful memories! My goal this year- Be happy- love life- and CTR. :-)

No comments: