When There's Love at Home
Monday, December 17, 2012
IT's all for LOVE! :-)
YES! I am posting- and it has been less than a week since my last post!! Ohhhhhhh yeaaaahhh. So, we have had a pretty low key week. Nathan has been working a LOT. So I have had the kids by myself a lot. Which- is okay. I am so grateful Nathan has a job, and one that he loves! for the most part.. :-) So, I took the kids by myself to see some Christmas lights on Friday, and the kids loved it! Well, actually Malachi was asleep for half of it. I had to drive about 45 minutes to get to Eaton's christmas light display. Which is free- so that was awesome. But, Malachi was soo dead asleep, that I could not get him to wake up. And when I started tickling his feet- he just peeped open one eye and really angrily told me "STOP IT." and then fell back asleep. haha. Well- Lilia definitely loved looking at all the pretty lights! She is such a sweetheart- and the whole time was like "Mom, I am SO glad you took me here! Thank you sooo much." It was so sweet to here her say that. After driving through the park lights, then we got to walk through some of it to a log cabin, where Santa was and they had really yummy cookies and hot cocoa (all of which were FREE cha-ching!) And that made Malachi wake up once he saw the cookies. He is a SUGARAHOLIC. I'm not kidding. He starts shaking if he sees candy and can't eat a piece. It is sad, funny, and so not healthy. After the lights, we went to the last 10 minutes of my sis. Amelia's christmas party- which basically was just so my kiddos could see and play with their best friend cousins for a little bit! Seriously though- Malachi would not live without Harvey- despite their many manly dispute, and Lilia I think would prefer to live with Eva if she had the choice. hehe. So, that was fun seeing the cousins run around like crazy and sit on Santa's lap.
I've also spent a lot of time at the YMCA. Which is great. I have felt pretty good this pregnancy. I always gain about the same amount of weight, but I've tried to mix up my exercise routine this time around- with some ohhhh so fun spin classes! I always feel like I'm going to like drop dead during it... But, it is good. I feel in better shape because of it. :-)I've talked Nathan into doing a spin class in the morning, so we'll see how that goes- he has a goal to get in SUPER shape this holiday season/new year.
Today was a crazy day- I took the kids to the library- Malachi had to of course go "#2" as soon as we started looking for books. I ran him to the bathroom- and he barely made it! Then, after about 5 minutes, we were looking at books again, and Malachi yells, "MOMMA PEE PEE!" So, I run him back to the bathroom- luckily making it in time again. BUT, while he is sitting his little stream sprays all over his underwear, and pants. UGH- luckily though I had an extra diaper and pair of shorts in my purse. So I put that on him. He was kind of screaming on off and during this little fiasco. When I get out of the bathroom, the security guard is like, "You know we can hear your little boy's screams from the bathroom throughout the entire library!!" And I reply nicely, "Well, that's just what happens when a 2 year old is in the bathroom." LOL! Then, I go to check out all the books and movies, and find out that my library card has a fine, but they don't accept credit card at the front desk. So the lady takes me back to a computer and I have to sign in, and submit my payment online. all the while, Malachi is finding presents they have placed in the library for decoration and running recklessly through the library with them- yelling "OPEN PRESENTS!!!" EEK! I thought I was going to die. And the security officer looked like he wanted to arrest malachi. haha. I made it through though, I paid off the debt, checked out my stuff, and Malachi never opened one of their fake presents. And I JETTED out of that library as fast as I could. PHEW. That was so exhausting. But, just for fun, I decided, why not try going to get groceries on my way home?? THAT was a whole additional adventure. Lilia started crying during it because she cut her finger. Then, Malachi got a blister and was crying and took his shoes off. Then, he threw like 10 random things in my cart that I wasn't planning on buying. I think everyone always feels so sorry for me when I'm at stores. haha. But, once again- we made it through, got the food we needed. And everyone was a live and happy by the end of it. What a funtabulous day of excitement. But, that's what makes our lives as mommies so interesting huh? Anywhoooo...
Our Christmas tree is up. The kids are sooo excited for Christmas, and I'm excited as well. I love the holidays and the Spirit that it brings to almost every part of the world! And its always fun getting little Christmas surprises from friends every so often! :-) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and may the next year of 2013 bring many blessings to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you my sweet friend! And I love your adventures :-) Merry Christmas!
thank you Jenny!!!!! WE miss you guys!!!! Have a wonderful christmas too!! :-)
Post a Comment