When There's Love at Home
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
WOW! What a YEAR!
WOW! More than a year has flown by since my last post! Yes- crazy. I have a good reason though. For some reason my internet explorer would not allow me to post posts on my blog! Anywho- now I have google chrome and I can post again. YAY! So, I posted tons of pictures from the last 7 months or so. We have had a wonderful year! Lots of fun memories. I'm going to do a very choppy/quick review of some highlights. Nate and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary and went Ziplining, Camping and hiking at BEAUTIFUL Hocking Hills, Canoeing, and Horseback riding up HUGE hills/cliffs! Nathan was pretty scared because his horse had one blind eye...LOL! We also had many fun family memories. I ran a 1/2 marathon and got 1st place out of all of the girls and my kiddos were able to cheer me on at the half way point and at the end. It was so sweet of them! Shortly after that I found out I was expecting our 3rd babe. So, we all have been anxiously awaiting this little girly's arrival. In August we went on a Family Vacation to sandusky,oh and went to an amazing beach up there. The water was perfectly clear, sooooo warm, and really shallow- the perfect place for kiddos to play! Other than the fact that Malachi kept wanting to strip down and turn it into a nude beach or something. haha. We also went to a fun Drive Thru safari, and saw/fed/petted some crazy animals. The kids LOVED it. October was full of many visits with Family. Nathan's sister and her family, and then Nate's brother and his family both came out to visit. The kids loved seeing their cousins and had the time of their life playing with them. We also went to some fun fall festivals, corn mazes, and hay rides. Lilia and Malachi I think could live in a corn maze. They were so happy running through it and getting lost, and then finding their way out. We also visited the temple as a family- we thought it would be good for the kids to visit the temple with us every so often and have a little family discussion about how special temples are and their importance. We also had my sister Natalie and her hubby come out to visit a couple times with their sweet little girl Helene! She is such a doll. And we are grateful to be able to see them as often as we do. So basically, we spent lots of time swimming this past summer and in the fall spent a lot of time outdoors in the beautiful ohio weather! The colors were amazing and took the kids on a couple hikes through some of our parks around here. It feels so good just to spend so much fun time with family. We also have some sweet friends from church and have had fun parties/dates together. One recent one was going bowling! I totally bowled pregnant which is always super awkward. haha. Recently we put up our christmas tree, and hung up our stockings over the fireplace. The kiddos are soooooo excited for christmas! Malachi is soooo good around our christmas tree which is a wonderful blessing. Our little baby girl will be coming in March- and we feel pretty good about her name being Scarlett! So for now- that's her name. :-) We are hoping it will snow soon. There has been very little snow in Ohio over the last couple years. I just want one good snow storm so we do some sledding and snowman building and I will be a happy lady. So, for now that's all I got! Sorry for my horrible grammar. I wrote this really fast. But, at least I finally posted in my blooooogggggggg. wooohoooooooooooo. Have a very merry CHRISTMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment