When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy 4th birthday my daughter!!!






My sweet Lilia is 4!!!! How did she get so old??? I feel like it was yesterday when she turned 1!! I know I will be saying that the rest of my life! She is my sweet little girl, and she has such a funny sense of humor already! She loves to laugh, and be tickled! She loves to talk on the phone to anyone really- but ESPECIALLY her cousin Eva! They talk on the phone to each other like they are teenagers! Too cute! Lilia is writing many words already, and wrote letters this past month to her Uncle Russ, and her Uncle Nathan who is on a mission in Salt Lake City Utah! Her favorite sentence to write is "I Love YOU!" I just am so thankful for my sweet 4 year old, to have her blessing my life every day with much giggling and happiness!

My little sis Natalie came in to visit this week, and Malachi was at first very shy/scared of her! But, he has quickly warmed up, and as we were leaving her the other day, he leaned over to give Natalie a KISS ON the LIPS before we left!!! What a CUTIE! Now, he loooooves his Auntie more than anything I think!! :-) I love having my sister here to visit. I miss her so much when she is gone! We are truly best friends forever, as all of my siblings are to me! I will continue to pray that her hubby will someday get a job over here in the wonderful, "who wouldn't want to live here forever", OHIO!!!! :-) Until then- thank goodness for facebook, phones, and airplanes!!

2 comments:

Lilola said...

Great to see you blogging again! Just wait until your baby is turning 39! LOL

Amelia said...

I like your header....yay you wrote a blog post.