Malachi is one year old!! It is of course so hard to believe, as always, time keeps tickin'. I love this little man so much. He giggles more than any baby I've ever known, and has ticklish spots all over his cute little body! He loves to chase his sister around and grab her toys, suck on them, or just throw them in the toilet! He is a water lover- he will find a way to play in water no matter what. Just a couple days ago, while Lilia was taking a bath, Malachi climbed over the side of the bath tub, and fell in the water head first with all of his clothes on. I grabbed him immediately, and he didn't cry at all, he just smiled at me, like he wanted to say- "That was AWESOME!" haha. He also loves to play peek-a-boo! He will cover his own eyes, or put his head under a blanket and play the game for quite awhile. He throws everything! And he always want to climb on top of things- he is such a BOY! But, he also loves to cuddle, and his smile melts my heart. I love him dearly and am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with him and his sweet spirit and joy and happiness that he has brought into our family. Lilia loves him a ton and treats him so sweetly. Malachi and Lilia are my most prized gems that I have! Oh how I love them, and my family. I'm glad we are an eternal family
When There's Love at Home
Monday, February 7, 2011
Little baby Malachi is no baby!
Malachi is one year old!! It is of course so hard to believe, as always, time keeps tickin'. I love this little man so much. He giggles more than any baby I've ever known, and has ticklish spots all over his cute little body! He loves to chase his sister around and grab her toys, suck on them, or just throw them in the toilet! He is a water lover- he will find a way to play in water no matter what. Just a couple days ago, while Lilia was taking a bath, Malachi climbed over the side of the bath tub, and fell in the water head first with all of his clothes on. I grabbed him immediately, and he didn't cry at all, he just smiled at me, like he wanted to say- "That was AWESOME!" haha. He also loves to play peek-a-boo! He will cover his own eyes, or put his head under a blanket and play the game for quite awhile. He throws everything! And he always want to climb on top of things- he is such a BOY! But, he also loves to cuddle, and his smile melts my heart. I love him dearly and am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with him and his sweet spirit and joy and happiness that he has brought into our family. Lilia loves him a ton and treats him so sweetly. Malachi and Lilia are my most prized gems that I have! Oh how I love them, and my family. I'm glad we are an eternal family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Malachi!!! You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment