
My sweet Malachi Mark! Born Feb. 5th 2010!! I am finally posting about this wonderful new addition to the Terry family, and I am just head over heals in love with this little guy. Babies are such a miracle and a wonderful blessing from God! I can't write much due to having a newborn and a toddler and not having much time no my hands to write, so I'll be brief!

This is a picture from his blessing day. Nathan's awesome companion from his mission in Texas totally surprised him by showing up for the blessing! It was so sweet! I was so glad to meet him and his wife. They are wonderful people!!

This is Malachi's first smile since he was born!! He is about 4 weeks old here. Such a big smile huh? SOOOO glad I caught it on camera. Those are the moments you want to capture forever!!!!

I just love Malachi in this outfit, but unfortunately, he didn't. I still had to get a picture of it though. I love this boy even during his quiet and... not so quiet moments!! hehe! Babies are just cute no matter what.

Lilia loving on her baby brother. She is loving being a big sister in every way. Wherever Malachi is, she wants to be. She is constantly giving him lots of hugs and kisses, and petting his head tenderly. What a sweet big sister.

LOVING my baby! Malachi, mommy loves you sooooooo much forever and ever and ALWAYS!
6 comments:
I am in love with Malachi, and I'm sorry to say but the next time I see you guys I'm going to snuggle him so much to make up for all the lost time of snuggles this past month! I can now, right???
of course you can!!! :-) He is always in need of snuggles too... :-)
He is sooooo cute!! Little bean! Little boys are the snuggliest, but ofcourse I'm biased :)
What a beautiful baby! You have the cutest family ever. Thanks for having us over last night. We had so much fun. I am so excited I found your blog.
Post a Comment