So, yeah. That is the theme of my life for the last 3 weeks! Just plain sick. Not just me, but also, my hubby, my sisters, my dad, my mom, my nieces and nephews... I mean, who else is left?? My little bro nate, but I think he's going to get sick any day now. You can only dodge it for so long in this family. So, here goes my venting:
#1. I am pregnant! And although I am extremely happy and excited to be pregnant, along with it has brought severe fatigue, nausea, and indigestion!!
#2. I have a chronic low grade fever for 3 weeks so far!! When ever it comes on, my head starts pounding, I get chills, and I feel dizzy. Sounds fun huh??
#3. On top of that, my sweet little Lilia has been VERY sick with a 103 degree fever for 3 days, runny nose, and now she has a cough that sounds like she has some deadly plague. She also has a very strong gag reflex, and because of her drainage, she keeps puking like every day. Today, she puked in Walmart, all over the cart, and into some of their Corn section. I felt so bad! I cleaned it up the best I could and then told one of the workers about it... hopefully they threw away some of that corn!
#4. And, I have no hours to call off of work, so I am constantly working throughout all of these sick days, and each day I just pray that I don't lose my cookies in one of my pt's rooms!!! Ugh!
#5. All of my family is so sick that we really haven't been up to doing much of anything, except for me and Amelia having our little hangout days of seriously, just nursing Eva and Lilia for 4 hours straights as we talk about important things, like whether or not I should buy some cloth diapers for the next baby that I have. ha ha!
Now isn't this all just plain sick???..(Please count up the number of times that I use the word sick, and one of you who gets it right will get a VERY special surprize....) But for some reason, using the word sick a lot, is actually making me feel less sick... is that possible??
So, I've been praying a lot for the whole clan to get better, and I think, with some extra fluids, rest, a daily vitamin, and of course, a priesthood blessing... we should be healed in no time right??
6 comments:
I think you said sick 18 times.....
I'm feeling kinda better! but if I was pregnant I definately would not be feeling better. puking in the corn....that's funny in a really disgusting way.
sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly, with how fast it spread...it sounds like the piggy flu!
I got sick with what we think was the swine flu just before my mom came out to visit; and by the end of the first week, me, my mom, Amy, my roommate, her mom, etc. were all sick.
But don't worry, we all survived. So I think you will too.
Congrats on the pregnancy, that is awesome!
Thanks Shelli!! Yeah, we all think it is swine flu too!! Lol!! But, I'm glad to hear that you actually healed from it. Gives me some hope!! :-)
Ohh, you poor baby! You need some TLC...I agree with Amelia tho. That was grossly funny about the barf in walmart. =) ANyway.... I hope you get better soon!
And you said sick 11 times.
Amelia, you were awfully close with how many times I said sick... :-) Rachel you are right!!! And now, as a grand prize winner, (he he) I have to make you peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!! mmmmmmm.
Post a Comment