SO, lets just say I've been a tad bit busy this summer! At first, it was somewhat leisurely, hanging out with Lilia watering the garden, taking walks, going swimming, etc. Then, suddenly I got this crazy urge to get a PUPPY! Which, actually hasn't been too bad. She is an outside dog ONLY so, she loves it, and I love it! I am just not one for inside animals, of any kind! She is behaving well, and is as cute as can be. Lilia and her play outside together and dig in the sandbox, and Lilia throws sand at Bella (the puppy) and laughs really hard. Lilia actually likes to torture the puppy more than play with her!! ha ha. So, the urge for a puppy is now MAJORLY fulfilled.
Now, the next urge I got, was to fix up our house, possibly to SELL it in the near future!! Crazy I know. We just bought this house a little under 2 years ago, BUT, we could make some REALLY good money off of this house and then move into an even bigger, nicer house if things worked out well! SO, we are in a rehab construction zone specifically in our master-bathroom! IIt is totally gutted OUT currently and WOW! I just can't believe how much work it was to gut that thing. It was a beast. Let me just say, I CANNOT stand pulling up Vinyl Tiles! But, I found a trick, which was to put a wet towel over top of the tiles, and then iron over them for like a minute, and they come up WAYYYY easier. Now, it is completely empty, and we have to try to put it all back together in a "professional" and updated manner! So, we'll see how this experiment turns out. Hopefully, AWESOME! Here are some pics/memories from my summer that has litterally FLOWN by!!!!!
1 comment:
OH I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! Seriously it looks great on you!! I heard you were really sick! So sorry!!
Post a Comment