When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Monday, December 15, 2008

HOLIDAYS ROCK

Already I am having such an awesome holiday season. Although it is about 3 weeks past, I am still wanting to express my gratitude for the wonderful thanksgiving that I had together with all of my family! We had great food, fun conversations, and the kids had tons of fun playing around in the Halversen mansion! Here are some cute pics from the get-together.


Nate and I cuddlin' as usual!!!

Lilia and Eva being camera-shy already!!

We also celebrated Nathan and my Mama's birthday that same day, and they both got some sweet presents. Nathan especially enjoyed his birthday present from my dad! Here is a picture that captured the moment PERFECTLY....
"OHHH YEAHHHH!"

Lilia loves her little baby...and is actually
trying to nurse it in this pic!!! haha.
Milly, me, and Ebert


So, Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful for! I cannot replace the memories I create with my family and I am so glad that I am fortunate enough to have all of my sisters and brothers, and neices and nephews, and parents all living within a 1 1/2 hour drive!! It is definitely great!!!!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

hey whats with Ebert? cute pics Katrina! I need to come over and admire and oogle your christmas tree.

Rachel H said...

Cute! I am so gald we get to be close and make use of our house for all the family gatherings =)!