So, Lilia is slowly learning what a potty is for. But she is also creating NEW ways of using a potty. She definitely is not scared of her potty. She uses it for MANY things. The potty is truly her new play mate. She likes to read books while sitting on the potty. She likes to push the potty as fast as she can on our slippery laminate flooring, to the point of her tripping and hitting her head on the potty. She likes to push the potty up against walls, and then climb on top of it, and turn the lights on and off, repeatedly. She also likes to carry the potty and place it in her room at bedtime, just so she can see it while we read books that talk about potties. What a FUNNY girl. Haha.
So, enough of this potty talk! So, let me write some information about myself. I am married to a handsome, sweet, and LOVING husband who loves giving me AWESOME back rubs and singing love songs to me as we dance in our living room to "Michael Buble music." I know... it sounds cheesy... BUT HEY... It's the truth...

Isn't he such a cutie?
I also work part-time as a Registered Nurse at Miami Valley Hospital. It is DEFINITELY an adventure, but also very rewarding! I also have a sweet 18 month old daughter who is such a sweet heart, and her and my husband are the greatest blessings I have in my life! They give me meaning and purpose to every day, and also fill my life with fun, happy, and wonderful memories! Here is my little Lilia
So, lately we have been doing fun things at the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery! We went with my sister Amelia and her 2 children. Here are some fun pictures
As you can see, the kids definitely love the Boonshoft Museum... and now that it is colder than ICE outside... We will probably be spending most of our afternoons there!!
3 comments:
cute first post! I like the picture of lilia and eva in front of the fan! more larson girl documentarys at work :) love ya
Hey, I really like your style of writing--I don't think I realized how funny you are before this. hehehehe
(And honestly--I am TOTALLY JEALOUS of your hubbie giving you back-rubs and dancing with you to mickey-buble!--he needs to host a "how to be a romantic-man" lesson for the brothers in law).
Cute post too Teensie! You guys are so adorable. YAY for cheese!
Post a Comment