When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Friday, November 14, 2008

TIME for cloggin... I mean Bloggin...

Welcome to my blog. My goal is to make my thoughts your thoughts, and my words, YOUR words. OUR lives will never be the same again... Wahahahaha (evil, yet delicate laugh).... Anyways, I am so totally hyped up for this totally sweet and awesome blog. I am like so ready to be the most dedicated, sweet, and fun blogger EVER. Yeah baby! Talk to you soon!! Luvs and more luvs.

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

I'm gonna be the first to COMMENT on the MOST AWESOMEST BLOG EVER!!!!! I am so Excited! Can I get your autograph? I already have you bookmarked lady- so keep up that awesomeness!

Chapman Channel said...

Oh my heck--you stole Aaron's phrase!!! WHy didn't IIII think of calling my blog that??? Grrrr--you are officially starting the most hilarious awesome coolest blog in the Larson Family EVER!!!!!