 |
| Jamie and Malachi!! |
 |
| My cousin Dylan and his wife Shannon- I haven't seen Dylan for 9 years! And during those 9 years we both got married and have had 3 children!! So we finally got to meet each other's spouses and children! It was so great! |
 |
| Aaron, Adam, and Jamie lookin' good cousins! :-) |
 |
| My sweet Aunt Dee dee who had us all up and was a wonderful hostess! |
So, at the beginning of the week my mom asked me if we wanted to go up to my aunt Dee Dee's house for thanksgiving! I was super excited, but also nervous- because it was an almost 5 hour trip- and I didn't know how all the kids would do! But, it went wonderfully! The food was delicious, it was sooooo great seeing relatives I haven't seen for almost a decade! And to spend time with my sweet grandma and grandpa. Aunt Deedee was soooo sweet and has a beautiful house, and pulled out lots of fun toys for the kids to play with! They were in dream toy land! While they played, I was able to catch up and chat a lot with my aunts, uncles, my grandparents, and my cousins! And it was fun to see their cute kiddos. It was a little snowy- so everything looked beautiful! We watched old movies of when my grandma and grandpa first got married. Nathan and the boys played Risk! And after that, the Nathans, Dylan, and I play Euchre!! Love that card game. Bro Nathan and Dylan totally dominated us! LOL! And it was my bro Nathan's first time playing!!!! Then the kids loved our Hotel stay at the Residence inn! They swam for a couple hours, we relaxed in the hot tub, and then visited Cabela's on our way home from Michigan!!! Talk about a thanksgiving to remember!! Thank you mom and dad for taking us with you!!! I will forever be grateful for the time we were all able to spend together. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment