October and the beginning of November was fun filled! Lots of fall festivities- hay rides, festivals, fun date nights with the hubby that included haunted houses and crazy roller coasters at kings island, ward Halloween party, my husband's 31st birthday, and my aunt, grandma, and cousin jamie came out to visit, and a couple weeks later my sweet sis Nat and her daughter came and visited! I also went out with my mom and sister and mother in law to la comedia to see a very funny play called the church basement ladies or something like that. It was a wonderful couple months! My pictures say more than I can.
When There's Love at Home
Sunday, December 1, 2013
It's Autumn Time!!!
October and the beginning of November was fun filled! Lots of fall festivities- hay rides, festivals, fun date nights with the hubby that included haunted houses and crazy roller coasters at kings island, ward Halloween party, my husband's 31st birthday, and my aunt, grandma, and cousin jamie came out to visit, and a couple weeks later my sweet sis Nat and her daughter came and visited! I also went out with my mom and sister and mother in law to la comedia to see a very funny play called the church basement ladies or something like that. It was a wonderful couple months! My pictures say more than I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment