When There's Love at Home

When There's Love at Home

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Some of the GREATEST people we've known!

I sometimes look back and can't believe how fast time has gone by. I'll never forget when a new family moved into our ward 3 years ago.  This sweet family invited us over to their home and we became immediate friends!. Malachi was only a baby practically (one year old), and Lilia was just a cute little toddler. I remember feeling kind of embarrassed because Malachi would always have the stinkiest diapers that I'd have to change multiple times while I was at their house. My friend Alison is a great person inside and out. She was always so quick to offer to help whether through babysitting or bringing a meal, or just some good girl chatting! She accepts people for who they are and is someone I know I could always call a true friend. She was a sweet friend to many people, and I know that she had a very positive impact on many people that she's befriended here in Ohio. :-) Jeff (her hubby) was also so nice and funny!  Nate really needed a good friend, and Jeff was always there for him, whether it was gun talking, movie watching, or just random chatting about podiatry usually :-) Nate truly cherished the brotherly friendship! My kiddos also loved their kiddos. Malachi and Drew practically have known eachother their whole lives. Drew was the one boy Malachi always looked up to and loved to play with. And Lilia and Jack just seemed like siblings from the start. I didn't get pics of our two baby girls!! But those two I'm sure would have been great friends as they got older... ;-) We will miss this sweet family! Thank you for being so awesome!!!







No comments: